CV-19 Mask Mandate and Social Distancing for "Youth Settings" Effective June 15, 2021 The California…
Fremont • Newark • Livermore • Dublin • Walnut Creek
The California Department of Public Health Officially Recognizes
Swim lessons as an ESSENTIAL service.
The CDPH has deemed swim lessons and drowning prevention programs essential regardless of any COVID-19 tier.
Enroll for Winter Swim Lessons Today!
January 4 – March 6, 2021
Maintain critical water safety skills and ensure your children are learning how to swim throughout the year at American Swim Academy – an approved ESSENTIAL service.
- Lower ratio Camp Classes – As low as 2:1
- INDOOR pools, heated to 92°
- Ages: 6 months – 15 years old
- Levels: AQUA babies – Elite
- Available 7 days a week
- Quick Change Areas now available
to reserve your spot today!