AGES 4 TO 35 MONTHS
Babies are born with a natural love of the water. Nurture this love while bonding with your child in our Aqua Babies program.
Introduce your baby to the joy of swimming through our Aqua Babies program. These parent participation classes are a great way to spend quality time with your young child while building critical water-safety skills. Our certified instructors will lead you in teaching your child beginning swimming and safety skills to help keep your family safer around the water.
All classes are 30 minutes and have a maximum of four parent/swimmers per class.
(PSP has a maximum of two parent/swimmers per class)
- Parent Participation — we teach you how to work with your own child in the water
- Age and developmentally appropriate skills and activities
- Taught with love, praise and positive reinforcement
- Develops critical water safety and swimming skills with your baby
- Different age groups to meet your child’s developmental needs
- 4-6 mos-Mini Aqua Babies (MAB)
- 6-18 mos-Baby Aqua Babies (BAB)
- 18 – 33 mos- Toddler Aqua Babies (TAB)
- 33 – 36 mos- Preschool Preparation (PSP) Transitions toddlers from Aqua Babies Program to our Preschool Program
“My daughter has been attending the Aqua Babies class at the Dublin location for over a year and she absolutely loves it. She loves Ms. Monica, her instructor, and all of the cute babies that attend the class. She started taking classes when she was 15 months old and now at 2, she is swimming! She is able to go under the water and swim to the wall, back float, and climb out of the pool all on her own! Great job, and keep up the great work!”