Swim Lessons In Dublin, CA
6948 Sierra Court, Suite A925-479-7946
Monday – Friday: 8:00am – 8:00pm
Saturday & Sunday: 8:00am – 4:30pm
MEET OUR DUBLIN TEAM
ASSISTANT DIRECTORANDREW PRETARI
ASSISTANT DIRECTORPATRICK HOWARD
ASSISTANT DIRECTORLAURA BROWN
SR. OPERATIONS MANAGERCOURTNEY SCHWIESOW
OPERATIONS MANAGERMALON RUFFIN
SR. OPERATIONS MANAGERRY BALLECER
OPERATIONS MANAGERPATRICK JIMENEZ
SR. OPERATIONS MANAGERCHEYENNE PENA
2023 WINTER SWIM QUARTER: JANUARY 2 – MARCH 4
- CLASS PRICES
- (1) 30-Minute Class Per Week (2:1) – $43
- (1) 30-Minute Class Per Week (3:1/4:1 ) – $41
- Elite Classes – $22
- Available 7 days a week
- Lower class ratios – as low as 2:1
- Ages 6 months – 15 years old
- CLASS RATIOS
- Preschool Levels (PSP, PS1 – 4, AP1 – 2) – 2:1
- Beginner Levels (B1 – B4, BR) – 2:1
- Intermediate & Int. Advanced Levels – 3:1
- Adv. & Stroke Training Levels – 3:1
- Advanced Young Adult & Adult Levels – 3:1
- AQUAbabies Levels – 4:1
- Elite Level – Number of swimmers based on space
You can enroll at any time!
- ANNUAL MEMBERSHIP FEE – $45
2nd Swimmer – $45
3rd Swimmer – $25
4+ swimmers Membership Fee is waived
All additional swimmers must live at the same address for Membership Fees to apply
MAKE UP POLICY
MU classes are based on availability. Book your 1st MU up to 1 day prior to taking the class. MUs cannot be rescheduled or made up. We do not offer unlimited MUs. If available, you may book 1 extra MU but will be limited to booking the same day you want to take the class. If you cannot find a MU that works for you, it is a missed class.
MAKE UP CLASS TIPS AND GUIDELINES
- Make Up (MU) classes are intended for members who can’t make class due to an emergency, like illness or injury.
- To be eligible for a MU, mark yourself absent ONLINE at least 2 hours prior to the class you will be missing.
- Try to schedule a MU early in the quarter. If you mark yourself absent, you can unmark yourself absent as long as the class has not been filled by a MU swimmer, that swimmer now has priority.
- MU classes are based on availability and can be scheduled ONLINE ONLY.
- You can book a MU up to 1 day prior to taking the class.
- MU classes cannot be rescheduled or made up.
- The maximum number of MU classes per quarter is 2.
- If a MU class is not available or you cannot find a MU class that works for your schedule, it is considered a missed class.
- Pool Closure MUs may be booked up to 1 week in advance ONLINE ONLY.
- Choose a time that you can attend as MUs cannot be rescheduled or made up if missed.
- Refunds will not be issued for pool closures.
- Private Class Swimmers may take a MU in a group class, we do not have Private Classes available for MUs.
- Water Adaptation classes are not available.
- A MU must be scheduled and used within the same quarter as the missed class. We do not carry over MUs to the next quarter or give credit or refunds for missed classes.
Swim Lessons In Dublin, CA
ADDRESS6948 Sierra Court,Dublin, CA 94568
HOURSMonday – Friday: 8:00 am – 8:00 pm
Saturday: 8:00 am – 4:30 pm
Sunday: 8:00 am – 4:00 pm